AJ’s Crane Top 10 Recommended Toy List
As AJ heads up into the crane, it’s important to remember the needs of those we’re helping so that nothing goes to waste and every ounce of effort appreciated. Below is a list of top ten toys you can donate that will make a difference for Rady Children’s Hospital San Diego patients this holiday season:
- Musical toys/infant and toddler toys
- Barbies/Dolls (kid friendly, no glass or porcelain)
- Art Kits (Crayola is preferred)
- $10 Gift Cards – Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf, iTunes, Movie Theaters, etc.
- Board/card games (UNO, Headbanz, and Don’t Break the Ice are very popular)
- Medical Play Kits
- Action Figures (no guns, knives, swords, or bow and arrows)
- New Release movies(kid appropriate) and video games for Wii, PS 3 and Xbox 360 (video games need to be “e” or “t”)
- Cars (i.e. matchbox)
- Legos (all ages)
- We only take new toys in their original packaging.
- Plush has to be new and tags need to be attached.
- No guns, religious articles, or violent themed games.
- Due to infection control we can only accept new items
- Rady Children’s Hospital San Diego patients’ safety and health is their number one priority.