Our 3rd annual Cultural & Food Nite brings performers and food from around the world!! Join us for the festivities starting at 4:30pm!
**You must bring a new, unwrapped toy to participate in all Crane Events
** NOTE: Schedule Subject To Change Without Notice, (so check the schedule every day!)
**CONCERT TICKET GIVEAWAY** (At the Toyota San Diego Zone)
10am: Bring a new, unwrapped toy will receive a ticket of your choice to a concert at the Omnia for Henri PFR & Addal (Nov 17th), Carnage (Nov 18th), or Vice (Nov 19th)!
(One concert ticket with a donation of a new, unwrapped toy while supplies last. Restrictions may apply and staff onsite has final word.)
**MOVIE PASS GIVEAWAY** (At the Toyota San Diego Stage)
Noon: First 100 people to bring a new, unwrapped toy will receive a Hazard Center Ultra Star Cinemas Movie Ticket!
(One ticket, per person with a donation of a new, unwrapped toy while supplies last. Restrictions may apply and staff onsite has final word.)
3:30pm: Special appearance and performance by LANY!
**TICKET GIVEAWAY** (At the Toyota San Diego Zone)
4:30pm: First 500 people to bring a new, unwrapped toy will receive a Hornblower Whale Watching Cruise Pass!
(One pass, per person with a donation of a new, unwrapped toy while supplies last. Restrictions may apply and staff onsite has final word.)
- 4:30pm: Samahan Filipino American Performing Arts & Education Center – Strives to educate the community & preserve Filipino culture & heritage through folk dance & music (Main Stage)
- 5:30pm: Ballet Folklorico Itzel of St. John of the Cross – Mexican folkloric ballet ensemble from Lemon Grove (Main Stage)
- 6pm: PASACAT Philippine Performing Arts Company – Talented dancers who perform an array of traditionally-based folk and indigenous dances of the Philippines (Main Stage)
- 6:30pm: Choy Lee Fut – A comprehensive authentic system of Chinese Kung Fu that includes Hand and Weapon forms, Qigong, Wooden Dummy training and Lion Dancing (Main Stage)
- 7pm: Pride of Polynesia Dance Revue – A dance company that provides polynesian entertainment throughout Southern California (Main Stage)
- 7:30pm: Naruwan Taiko Performers – A performance group is to welcome people of all ages and all levels to join (not limited to the Taiwanese or Japanese community) and to learn the style of Japanese drumming (Main Stage)
- Arslan’s Gyros – Gyros, falafel & other Mediterranean favorites are on offer at this colorful, cheery venue
- Bean There 4 U – An espresso catering service that provides both hot and iced espresso beverages
- Happy People Photo Booth – A fun and great way to make any event more lively and memorable
- House of the Philippines – Selling pancit and Lumpia
- Invisible Storybook – A community based storytelling project focused on creating stories by, with, and for underrepresented communities! We are currently finishing up a children’s Storybook featuring Filipino and Filipino-American characters and launching a Filipino Literary magazine
- Jamberry Nail Wraps with Liz – A line of do-it-yourself nail wraps
- LulaRoe by LeAnn – sells women’s dresses, maxi skirts, pencil skirts, a-line skirts, sheath dresses, and they are all simply comfortable
- Seoul Man Food Truck – We are an uncle, siblings, and a spouse coming together to share our love of fresh healthy food with new takes on traditional ideas with a modern twist