Energy 103.7 and Azusa Pacific University‘s accelerated RN to BSN want to acknowledge San Diego County nurses for all of their hard work and TLC! Nominate your favorite nurse who deserves to win a Care Award. Each month, we are rewarding deserving recipients with plaques and 50-minute spa treatments, courtesy of The Spa at The Del. Just for making the nomination, you too have a chance to win a spa treatment!
We are living in stressful times, giving us more reasons to take a break. We need time to relax and rejuvenate. We can all benefit from a vacation without the hassle and for less expense, and The Del is the perfect location! Travelers from around the world have flocked to The Del for over 120 years. The resort is offering San Diegans fantastic discounts and special offers in 2009 in the restaurants, spa, shops and salon. Your vacation memories await just a short drive over the bridge. For more information and a full list of exciting offers, click here.
About Azusa Pacific: Azusa Pacific University’s Accelerated Registered Nurse to Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN) program caters to working registered nurses, instilling advanced theories and skills that position graduates for a deeper level of patient care and greater roles of leadership within their organization. In addition to the RN to BSN, the San Diego County Regional Center, a direct extension of APU’s main campus in Azusa, offers a variety of undergraduate degree completion, master’s degrees, and credential programs. Azusa Pacific is an evangelical, Christian university committed to God First and excellence in higher education. With 57 bachelor’s degrees, 40 master’s degrees, 14 certificates, 10 credentials, and 9 doctoral programs, the university offers its more than 10,000 students a quality education on campus, online, and at seven regional centers throughout Southern California.
About the Hotel Del Coronado
The legendary Hotel del Coronado is located on 28 oceanfront acres on Coronado Island. Built in 1888 and designated a National Historic Landmark in 1977, The Del is an American treasure with over 120 years of stories to tell. The Del’s visionary founders, Elisha Babcock and H.L. Story, dreamed of building a seaside resort that would be “the talk of the Western world.” Since then, the resort has become a living legend, visited by celebrities, dignitaries and U.S. presidents. Rated one of the top 10 hotels in the world by USA Today, The Del continues to maintain its rich history while also offering contemporary conveniences such as unique beachfront dining experiences, an award-winning spa, upscale shopping, a variety of recreational activities and the luxurious cottages and villas at Beach Village. The hotel’s spectacular setting, impeccable service and award-winning cuisine also makes it the perfect setting for a fairytale wedding.
Enter Below To Win!
All CARE Award Winners must be present at the final luncheon to be eligible for the grand prize drawing weekend getaway.
- Eight News Series Announced in CBS Prime Time Schedule. Five comedies and three dramas added to network lineup losangeles.cbslocal.com/2013/05/15/cbs… 25 minutes ago
- RT @SanDiegoRocks1: Blue skies...77 and a lovely breeze, damn I love San Diego:). 27 minutes ago
- Want to be the next music mogul? Dr. Dre And Jimmy Iovine Give USC $70 Million To Find Next Great Mogul: news.radio.com/2013/05/15/dr-… 2 hours ago
- Join Joe & the ENERGY E-team @ Smart Car’s FUNTESTDRIVE Tour today from 12n-2p in Mission Beach. Details here: bit.ly/104Rcqg 5 hours ago
- Okay. Time to grab a quick nap before heading out to the Gaslamp tonight! Where's your favorite place to hang in the Gaslamp? 21 hours ago
- 1IMPACT: Daft Punk
- 2Nicki Minaj, Shakira Latest In Singing Competition Judge Shakeups
- 3What’s The Difference Between DJs And Turntablists? C2C Explain
- 4Candice Glover Crowned New ‘American Idol’ As Finale Ratings...
- 5Sick Daft Punk Medley
- 6Jessica Sanchez Channels Her Inner Actress On ‘Me, You &...
- 7Taylor Swift Loves Icona Pop And Tegan & Sara, Gets Stressed Out By...