Indeed, whether festival-goers are in the mood for cuisine hailing from the pizza parlors of downtown Chicago or the streets of Osaka, chances are that for the next few days it can all be found along Columbus Drive. Apparently, there is also some great music to be heard there as well.
The summer music festival season is in full swing, and this weekend Lollapalooza, the mother of all modern-day U.S. music fests, returns to Chicago’s Grant Park for three days, August 3-5. It possesses one component many other festivals this summer do not: Culinary Director Graham Elliot.
- Okay. Time to grab a quick nap before heading out to the Gaslamp tonight! Where's your favorite place to hang in the Gaslamp? 12 hours ago
- RT @TheRealJRJ: Hey twitter peeps...Hit me up on Instagram @therealjrj 14 hours ago
- RT @radiodotcom: Make It So: A #StarTrek Playlist cbsloc.al/14clZp1 15 hours ago
- With follow thx! @dishcrawlcarl @audrey4ever @LoveColorsAura @lajollahotel 15 hours ago
- #WATCH @KROQ's Weenie Roast from the comfort of your computer: bit.ly/LIVEConcert energy1037.cbslocal.com/live-concert-w… 17 hours ago
- 1IMPACT: Daft Punk
- 2Nicki Minaj, Shakira Latest In Singing Competition Judge Shakeups
- 3Jessica Sanchez Channels Her Inner Actress On ‘Me, You &...
- 4Taylor Swift Loves Icona Pop And Tegan & Sara, Gets Stressed Out By...
- 5Carrie Underwood On Motherhood, Panic Attacks, And Being Awkward
- 6What’s The Difference Between DJs And Turntablists? C2C Explain
- 7Justin Bieber Owes Germany Thousands For Monkey Day Care